1. Modifications To Service Or Terms Of Service
2. Disclaimers and Limitations/Exclusions of Liability
2.1. While UrbanDaddies.com tries to provide you with the best and most accurate information available, the Site is provided for your convenience and is not a substitute for professional advice or for further detailed research on matters that affect you. The information on the Site is provided for general understanding only. You acknowledge and agree that you use the Site and all information provided on it at your own risk, and that UrbanDaddies.com is not liable to you for any direct, indirect, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or any other monetary or other damages, fines, penalties, loss of revenue (or business) or liabilities arising out of or relating in any way to the Site or to any site accessed through the Site. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy in relation to your experience relating to the Site is to stop viewing the Site.
2.2. Clicking on certain advertisements and links within the Site will take you from the Site to other web sites. UrbanDaddies.com does not endorse any product or information available (directly or indirectly) through any such ad or link: the linked-to sites are not under the control of UrbanDaddies.com and you acknowledge and agree UrbanDaddies.com is not responsible or liable for their content.
2.3. UrbanDaddies.com can not and does not warrant or guarantee that the Site or files downloaded from the Site are free of computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that contains contaminating or destructive properties; you are responsible for ensuring that you use appropriate anti-virus and other protective measures to prevent harm to your computer(s).
2.4. Without limiting the effect of section 2.2, to the fullest extent permitted by law, UrbanDaddies.com disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of title, merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose, in relation to any products or services available on or through the Site.
3. Registration and Related Obligations
3.1. In order to access some of the aspects of the Site (for instance, the newsletter and/or the forum, when available), you will be asked to register. You agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form to which the Site will direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on the registration form changes.
3.2. If the purpose(s) for your registration require them, you will be given a password and account name *number. You alone are responsible for keeping that password and account information confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs on the Site under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify UrbanDaddies.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You, and not UrbanMommies.com, will be liable for any costs, loss or damages arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
3.3. If you provide any registration information that is, or that UrbanDaddies.com has reasonable grounds to suspect is, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, UrbanDaddies.com has the right to refuse to create an account for you, or if an account has been created, to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site. These same rights of UrbanDaddies.com hold true if you fail, or UrbanDaddies.com has reasonable grounds to suspect you have failed, to update any such information within a reasonable time.
5. Proprietary Rights
5.1. You acknowledge that the Site contains information, photographs, graphics, or other material, including advertisements, (collectively, “Content”) that are protected by or as copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. The Site and its Content are the property of UrbanDaddies.com or other persons who have contributed Content to the Site and are protected by U.S., Canadian and international copyright laws. While UrbanDaddies.com makes the Content available to all users of this Site, UrbanDaddies.com (or the persons who provided the Content to UrbanDaddies.com) retains all copyright and related proprietary rights in the Content. Accordingly, without the express written permission of UrbanDaddies.com (or the persons who provided the Content, as applicable), you agree not to:
- copy or distribute the Content or any portion of it,
- mirror or include the Content or any portion of it on your own server, internet web site or documents, or
- modify or re-use any portion of the Content.
5.2. In particular, “UrbanDaddies.com”, and all UrbanDaddies.com logo(s) are trade marks or service marks of UrbanDaddies.com. Other product and company names and logos mentioned or appearing on the Site might be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
5.3. With respect to all Content you elect to post to the Site, you grant UrbanDaddies.com the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Further, you irrevocably waive all moral rights relating to such material.
6.1. From time to time, UrbanDaddies.com may host a discussion forum on the Site. You acknowledge and agree that UrbanDaddies.com is not responsible or liable for information posted on the discussion forum.
6.2. If you submit material to UrbanDaddies.com or post on the discussion forum, you warrant that the information contained therein is truthful, does not violate the rights or property interests of others, and is not unlawful, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
6.3. You will not use the forum for solicitation, advertisement or promotion of any business or activity or for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
7. MEMBER CONDUCT
7.1. As a condition of your continued access to and use of the Site, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, provincial, national, international and other laws and regulations, including, without limitation laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States. Without limiting the breadth of the preceding sentence, you agree not to:
- harvest or otherwise collect or store information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- for the purpose of misleading others, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Site;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an UrbanDaddies.com official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through password mining or any other means;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or could be considered “stalking”; or
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- harm minors in any way.
7.2. The Site is provided to individuals only and for personal use only. Any unauthorized commercial use of the Site, or the resale of its services, is expressly prohibited.
8. Intellectual Property Protection Policy
8.1. UrbanDaddies.com respects the intellectual property of others and expects users of the Site to do the same. At its discretion and in appropriate circumstances, UrbanDaddies.com may terminate the accounts of users or prevent access to the Site by users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
8.2. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify UrbanDaddies.com by providing UrbanDaddies.com’s copyright agent with the following information:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
- identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow UrbanDaddies.com to locate the material;
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:By mail: Box 94002
6655 Royal Avenue
West Vancouver, BC V7W 2B8
By email: email@example.com
9.1. On receipt of a complaint, UrbanDaddies.com may make the material or files in question unavailable until the review has been completed. UrbanDaddies.com will also:
- conduct an internal review to determine the nature and location of the content or abuse, and, where warranted,
- consult with legal counsel and/or outside authorities, and/or;
- notify the alleged infringer of the complaint, with a request for a response within seven days and, if no response is received within that time, may destroy or delete offending Content.
12. Choice Of Law And Forum
13. Integration, Severability, And Waiver